OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
At Wow Vision Therapy, we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for all of our patients and staff as we respond to COVID-19. We are taking all the necessary preventative measures to sanitize our facility for those who enter our offices.
OUR SAFETY Measures
Day of appointment confirmation
- Therapists will call or text to confirm the patient has no cough, no sore throat, eye redness, temperature, or known exposure to anyone with COVID. If a patient becomes symptomatic or has known exposure to anyone with COVID, they will need to stay home for 14 days. We will utilize the Teletherapy option.
- Temperature checks, infra-red touchless thermometer, log in temp in the daily log sheet.
- One parent/guardian in the reception room per patient, social distance with a facemask.
- If a parent has no facemask, we will loan them one, or if they prefer not to wear one, we will ask them to wait in their car until the child completes the session. We will escort the child to the vehicle after their vision therapy session.
- We can do a TeleTherapy follow-up session with a parent who needs more time to explain details if required.
- Facemasks will be required on all patients and staff. For those who don’t have one, we will provide a sterilized face mask to be used in the office.
- All patients must wash their hands as they enter the office in the bathroom or with hand sanitizer at the door.
- Handwashing regularly, don’t touch your face.
- Hand sanitization locations are located throughout the office, and we encourage patients and staff to use them frequently.
Sanitization equipment with UV light sterilization every hour between patients
- Staff equipment
- Pens, pencils, any related hand touched materials.
Sanitizing cleaning cloths, wipes surfaces
- Wipe down on countertops and all potential contact surfaces, ophthalmic tools, each hour between patients.
VT 6-8′ zones in office, taped and marked
- Patients and therapists/doctors will respect the social distance zones within the office.
Staggered patient sessions
- 10-15 minutes at peak times to allow a smoother transition of patients in and out of the building.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our office.
GET IN TOUCH
To learn more, please fill out the form below and one of our Patient Care Coordinators will be in touch to answer your questions or help schedule an evaluation for you.