Full Time Patient Care Coordinator
Wow Vision Therapy – Grand Rapids, MI
$16.00 an hour – Full Time (40 hours)
Wow Vision Therapy is a specialty optometry practice, located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Our team helps children and adults struggling with binocular vision issues through, office-based vision therapy. As a Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), your responsibilities would include:
- Scheduling exams
- Patient Check-In
- Presenting treatment plan fees to patients
- Creating invoices and collecting payments
- Creating medical reports
- Assisting the doctors, and therapists with administrative tasks
- Excellent people skills
- Working in teams
- Computer skills
- Customer service
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Sales, retail and/or customer service
- Associates degree or some college experience
- Monday: 11am-7pm
- Tuesday: 11am-7pm
- Wednesday: 11am-7pm
- Thursday: 11am-7pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
Benefits (starts 90 days after the date of hire):
- Starting compensation: $16/hr. with opportunities for bonuses and advancement
- Eligibility for health insurance benefits/IRA
- First-year of employment: 16 hrs. paid time off (increases to 40 hrs. after the first year)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Uniform allowance
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
- Why would you like to work at Wow Vision Therapy?
- What is your ideal work environment?
- What are your hobbies or interests?
- Have you received the COVID-19 vaccination?
- If hired, when would you be able to begin working?
- Do you have any special skills that you feel would help you thrive in this position?
- Have you visited our website and do you feel you have a general understanding of what we do at Wow Vision Therapy?
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location